I work on DFT/TD-DFT for DSSCs, thin film for solar control applications.
- Analog and digital Electronics
- Experimental skill
- Power generation
- Dye-sensitized solar cells
- Fibre laser design
- Thin film for solar control applications
- N T R N Kumara, Muhammad Raziq Rahimi Kooh, Andery Lim, Mohammad Iskandar, Voo Nyuk Yoong, Lim Chee Ming and Piyasiri Ekanayake. "DFT/TDDFT and Experimental Studies of Natural Pigments Extracted from Black Tea Waste for DSSC Application," International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2013, Article ID 109843, 8 pages, 2013.
- Piyasiri Ekanayake, Muhammad Raziq Rahimi Kooh, NTRN Kumara, Andery Lim, Mohammad Iskandar Petra, Nyuk Yoong Voo and Chee Ming Lim, “Combined Experimental and DFT-TDDFT Study of Photo-active Constituent of Canarium Odontophyllum for DSSC Application,” Chemical Physics Letters, Vol. 585, P. 121-127, 2013.
- Piyasiri Ekanayake, Mohammad Iskandar, Kushan Tennakoon, Lim Chee Ming, Voo Nyuk Yoong, Rina Zain, Rohan Senadeera, and Susumu Yoshikawa, “Fabrication of Eco-friendly Dye Sensitized Solar Cells Using Pigments from Melastoma Malabathricum L., a Native Plant in Borneo,” Ceylon journal of Science (Physical Science), Vol. 16, P. 65-70, 2012.
- Balakrishnan Narayanaswamy, T.S. Jayram, Nyuk Yoong Voo, “Hedging Strategies for Renewable Resource Integration and Uncertainty management in the Smart Grid,” Innovation Smart Grid Technologies, P. 2012ISGTEU-114, 2012.