The e-Government Innovation Centre (eG.InC) was officially established on the 4th of June 2011. In the context of building ICT human capacities and conducting an appropriated consultation to the Government, eG.InC
- Propose comprehensive recommendations for an integrated strategy towards e-government
- Develop e-governance model to overcome challenging and current obstacles
- Conduct research on national innovation systems, with particular emphasis on building human capacities and promoting public service deliverables
In addition, eG.InC has facilitated the collaboration and linkage of government, industry, and academics to support the successful implementation of e-Government.
To inspire e-Government research through the building of a comprehensive and extensive knowledge base and a network of experts.
A global leader for the sustainable development of an Information Society.
- To facilitate e-Government research through the building of a comprehensive and extensive knowledge base and a network of experts.
- To develop global thought leadership capability for e-Government and to contribute implementing e-Government successfully through training and educating civil servants, the public sector and industries, recommending directions for e-Government, and assessing and evaluating e-Government policies and programmes.
- To promote international and regional e-Government cooperation.
e-Government Innovation Centre (eG.InC)
1st Floor, ILIA Building
Universiti Brunei Darussalam
Jalan Tungku Link Gadong, BE1410
+673 2463001 (Ext 2330/41)