Anwar Joarder was conferred B.S. Honours in Statistics in 1982 and MS in Statistics in 1985 by the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh. He was conferred MS in Statistics in 1988 and PhD in Statistics in 1992 by the University of Western Ontario (UWO), Canada. He taught at UWO, Canada, University of Dhaka and North South University, Bangladesh, Monash University and the University of Sydney, Australia, and King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia before joining at UBD in 2014. He has presented his research findings in academic departments and conferences in Canada, Australia, Austria, Singapore and Saudi Arabia. He has been actively serving on the editorial boards of about 10 international research journals. He has been a lifelong Fellow of Royal Statistical Society since 2005.
- Probability Theory
- Mathematical Statistics
- Statistical Inference
- Design of Experiments
- Survey Sampling
- Basic Statistics
- Robustness under Broader Assumptions
- Correlated Statistical Analysis
- Multivariate Parametric Estimation
- Randomized Nonresponse Analysis
- Pedagogical Statistics
- Joarder, A.H.; Laradji, A.; and Omar, M.H. (2012). On some characteristics of bivariate chi-square distribution. Statistics, 46(5), 577-586.
- Omar, M.H. and Joarder, A.H. (2012). Some mathematical characteristics of the beta density function of two variables. Bulletin of Malaysian Mathematical Science Society, 2, 35(4), 923-933.
- Ahmed, S.E.; M. H. Omar, and A. H. Joarder (2012). Stabilizing the Performance of Kurtosis Estimator of Multivariate Data. Communications in Statistics –Simulation and Computation, 41, 1860-1871.
- Joarder, A.H. (2013). Robustness of correlation coefficient and variance ratio under elliptical symmetry. Bulletin of Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society, Series 2, 36(2), 277-284.
- Joarder, A.H. and Omar, M.H. (2013). The exact distribution of the sum of two correlated chi-square variables. Kuwait Journal of Science, 40(2), 61-81.
- Joarder, A.H., Omar, Hafiz M. and Gupta, A.K. (2013). Distribution of Linear Combination of Two Correlated Chi-Square Variables. Columbian Journal of Statistics, 36(2), 211-221 (December 2013) (ISI)
- Omar, M.H.; Joarder, A.H. and Riaz, M. (2014). On a correlated variance ratio distribution and its industrial application. Accepted in Communications in Statistics – Theory and Methods.
- Joarder, A.H. and Omar, M. Hafidz (2014). The Mathematical Expectation of Sample Variance:
- A General Approach. Accepted in Bulletin of Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society.