Admission application procedure and closing dates
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the new Online Admissions Application System (OASys)
- Please fill in all the mandatory fields. You will not be able to save or submit the application if you have missed any of them.
- Please make sure to fill in your email address correctly. After you save (to submit later) or submit this application form, your application code will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Electronic documents required to be uploaded with your application:
- Certified true copy of Brunei identification card or international passport
- Certified true copies of relevant academic certificates (O Level, A Level, HND, Bachelor Degree etc), including university transcripts (where applicable) and English proficiency qualification (IELTS, TOEFL, BEC etc)
- You are reminded to click 'SUBMIT' once you have completed the application.
- You must submit your application by the closing date for applications.
Failure to submit a fully completed application form by the due date would result in your application not being considered and rendered void (‘saved’ applications will not be processed).
- Once you have submitted your online application, you are not required to submit a hardcopy.
Local Pre-Service Applicants (Brunei Darussalam Yellow and Purple I.C. holders) applying for Undergraduate Study:
In-service applicants working in the private sector and Government sector:
- You are required to submit / upload a letter of permission from the employer
- You will be able to download a PDF version of your filled application form upon a successful submission.
- For Brunei Government employees, printed application forms must be submitted through the respective Ministry for in-service training scheme application purposes.
- You are required to submit / upload a security clearance letter from letter from your country of origin.
Universiti Brunei Darussalam Online Application
- In addition to the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship application form (hard copy), candidates applying to UBD are also required to complete the UBD Online Admissions Application at this link (https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/). You will be required to upload softcopies of your relevant academic documents onto your online application.
- Candidates who fail to complete the UBD Online Admissions Application will not be considered by UBD.
- For assistance with the UBD Online Admission Application, please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org (Quote BDGS2016 in the email subject) or visit us at Student Central, Student Affairs Building, UBD.
- Information on the programmes on offer are also available to view on www.ubd.edu.bn
Closing date for applications for Admission
Graduate Study (Master Degree and PhD)
For all applicants
28th February 2018