UNIVERSITI BRUNEI DARUSSALAM invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the position of Assistant Creative Officer for Office of Promotions and Event Management.
- To be familiar with the mission, role, services and other requirements of Office of Promotions and Event Management, as well as those of the university
- To conceptualise, design and develop marketing collaterals, publicity and campaigns for the University and as requested by clients
- To design and conceptualise souvenir items for sale in UBD’s retail shop (Treasure Cove)
- To execute different advertising genres and its printing requirements
- To communicate and present design and concept to clients
- Minimum HND holder or equivalent (a qualification in Professional Communication and Media / Creative Design would be an advantage)
- Experience in creative design would be an advantage
- Applicants with higher qualification and graduated from UBD would be an advantage
- Competent and fluent in written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu
- Good interpersonal skills with pleasant personality
- International experience/exposure, through work and/or education would be an advantage
- Willingness to do what is necessary for the success of Office of Promotions and Event Management including working after normal hours when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Keen knowledge of traditional and social media marketing
- Excellent ability to use Sketch-up, Photoshop or Equivalent softwares
Term for 2 years. There will be an initial 3 months probationary period within the 2 year contract.
The appointed Assistant Creative Officer will receive a monthly salary of B$1,990.00, as well as annual salary increment, TAP and SCP contribution, and annual bonus.
How to apply:
Download the P1 application form here and submit the completed form with your CV, your photo, a copy of your Brunei I.C and copies of academic certificates [Degree and Masters only] to Administration Office, Universiti Brunei Darussalam, Jalan Tungku Link, Gadong BE 1410, Negara Brunei Darussalam.
Closing date: 07 December 2017
Incomplete submission of application details will not be entertained and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.